Tuesday, May 14, 2013

So and Students

Well, I missed last night, so I have to write this morning if I want any soda.  Life without my lovely and sweet caffeine fixes is sad.

I’ve been having a good time with my class this semester.  It’s at School A, my alma mater, so I’m happy there most of the time.  I have a really good group and because the group is so small and I’ve really been concentrating on learning names, our rapport is going well.

Boringly enough, the schedule is right on schedule.  I’m anticipating that next class everything will just explode and I’ll be back to being behind, which is the natural state of things for most teachers.

So, a rather boring post about things people have probably said better in other places on the internet, but I’m really just starting out, so I guess it’s okay.

Better crap than nothing, especially if I want to make this a habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment